Thursday, December 13, 2007

How Does This Count?

So I was searching for an E.E. Cummings poem & ran across this poet (which is a quite generous label if you ask me). I understand that poetry is very personal & can be interpreted in so many wonderful, unique ways. But seriously, Aldo Kraas is the worst poet I've ever laid eyes on. Let me give you a sampling of his work (and this is no joke).


2007 SONG

There is so much going on for me in 2007
Aldo Kraas


A BEAUTIFUL LOVE SONG

A beautiful love song
Aldo Kraas


SHE CAME TO AMERICA TODAY

She came to america
Today
Aldo Kraas

PEARL OF THE OCEAN
Pearl of the ocean
Of the Ocean of Portugal
Lives deep in
the Ocean of Portugal
Aldo Kraas

See what I mean? What the heck is that, anyway? Am I missing something? Ugh. I like June Cleaver's Haikus way, way better.

No comments: