Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm NOT crazy!!!

I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy! I didn't misplace 35lbs of dishware afterall!! In my great attempt to "stage" our house for showings, I had set the dining room table for dinner service. And guess which dishes I used?

That's right! The missing hand painted ivory dishes. Turns out that I staged the house at the same time as I decorated for Christmas & the ivory dishes never made it into their Christmas storage spot. So today, as I was lighting a candle in the dining room for a showing, I noticed a full table of my missing dishes!

Calls to the looney bin can be canceled. I really haven't lost my mind!

3 comments:

Clark said...

But how many times did you walk past them.

Don't celebrate marble finding yet

Clark said...

But how many times did you walk past them.

Don't celebrate marble finding yet

Texasholly said...

yeah. i knew you would pull through!