Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Working On It!

We're back, we're back! Last week from the 13th-20th we took a Disney Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean islands of St. Maarten, St. Thomas, & Disney's own island, Castaway Cay.

Of course, I have tons of pictures & I've been working on putting together a movie with all of them. Of course, computers don't always cooperate and I've now lost my work twice. I brought my computer to Reese's gym class with intentions of working on the movie while he was in class, but go figure...the songs I need are on our Network Drive at home so I can't access them. Ugh. And, this particular movie program will not let you edit a movie if you've saved it or your computer shuts down mid-movie. Sooooo....I will get it done, but it may take a bit :)

While I work, here's a picture until I can get them all uploaded. Reese was VERY excited to meet Captain Jack Sparrow :)



No comments: