Sunday, September 09, 2007

Friday night, Jessie got busy working on a Math project
Friday night we also made a dessert that Daddy found in a magazine...Carmel Pecan Cheesecake Squares. Jessie & I are peeling the plastic from the carmels here, & Reese is counting the eggs. I didn't read the recipe through before we began, & halfway through the process, you're supposed to bake the cheesecake & let it cool completely. I gave up waiting for it to cool at 10:45 & finished making them anyway. Jeff thought they tasted good, but I'll make sure we give ourselves more time next time!
On Saturday, Reese went to a Luau birthday party for his friend Emma Rae. I was glad Jessie wanted to come with us! Emma Rae's Mommy had hats & ukeleles for everyone & Reese thought that was WAY cool. It was funny trying to get all the party go-ers to pose for a picture together. I overheard someone say it's like trying to put an octopus in a bag. Once everyone was settled & ready, someone else would run off or fall over or something. It was funny...

After the picture, Reese tended to some yard work...


Here's Jessie & I at the party...we just finished our cake. Yummy!

No comments: