Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's My Favorite Things!!!





My Favorite Things Swap box arrived last week, & boy what a fun treat! :) I was paired with Shar from That's What Shar Said and she spoiled me :)

Look at all this fun stuff!



Here's what's inside....Thanks Shar! :)

1. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint. Seriously, if I wear anything colored on my lips, it's THIS! How did she know?

2. OPI pink polish. Beautiful shade!

3. The cutest felt handmade flower clip.

4. Redken Satinwear Blowdry Lotion. OK, I dry my long hair about 5 days a week. This should save my poor hair!

5. Pumi Bar. This was a perfect idea, because I loathe rough heels and my days of weekly pedicures are long gone!

6. LashBlast mascara. Can't wait to try this!!

7. Fekkai Glossing Cream. Yet another miracle wonder for my hair. And it smells so amazing!

8. Bath & Bodyworks AntiBac Hand Lotion. My all-time favorite lotion ever. How on Earth did she peg me so right? Seriously...it was eery!

As you can see, I got seriously spoiled. Thanks, Shar!!!!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

YAY!!! i am so glad you played and got such fun stuff!!

i will be hosting another swap in feb or mar and something equally fun in Jan.

Shar said...

I just used my pumice stone thingy that I have just like it... and it's seriously the bomb! I hope you liked your loot!

I LOVED mine! Thanks you so much. You've opened my eyes to that cake thing, and now I'm an addict. I might have had one for breakfast and one for dinner. Maybe.

You've got great taste!