Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Apparently, I Have A New Brother

I got a call from my Mom (aka Grammie) a few weeks ago saying that I was going to get a new brother. If my Mom weren't single & nearing retirement I would have thought something strange was going on. Instead, my new brother has 4 legs & 1 eye :)


Grammie decided to adopt another pug through Pug Rescue, and when Reese and I visited her this weekend, I quickly fell in love with her new little guy, Jack. He was found missing an eye, so Reese calls him "One Eyed Jack". If I thought I could get away with it, I would have taken Jack home. How could you not love this:
Or this....
He's got so much personality & Jeff says two dogs is plenty...I bet a few kisses from Jack could convince him otherwise :)

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Congrats on the new family member

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a tweet widddle guy, he's such a cutie patootie pie!!!!

Chandra said...

Oh he is PRECIOUS! I want one! I want one!