Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Than One Person Thought This Was A Good Idea?

I can only imagine how the conversation went...





"OK, Madge. Your bake sale ideas are old news. And I'm tired of selling candles."





"Yeah! Me too. That wrapping paper fund raiser was a bust too."





"The cookie dough just isn't bringing in enough profit."





"I don't like Little Precious going door to door selling raffle tickets either."





"Well, ladies, how should we raise money for the school then? Anyone have any unique ideas? Madge?"


Some cornball Moms from Madrid, Spain thought it would be a great idea to make a risque calendar to raise money for their children's school! Seriously. If I were in charge of the Nudie Mom Calendar, I would really reconsider stripping the Christmas tree of it's decorations in order to dress the Mom Models. Although, I do think the bells on the ground add a nice touch.

They missed the Christmas selling season, and now owe over $16,000 to the publisher and have over 5,000 unwanted copies of the calendar.

Chalk this up to BAAAAAD idea!

1 comment:

Texasholly said...

I wonder why it didn't sell?