Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm So Proud :)



In Kindergarten, we decorated shoe boxes & stuck goofy Valentine cards in them. In middle school, you hoped someone bought a carnation from the Honors Club Fundraiser for you. In High School, you were excited to have a date at the Olive Garden for a fancy dinner.

As an adult? I'm thrilled that my IRL buddy, Holly gave me this swell badge for Valentine's Day on my blog! Well, technically, she linked to our Family Blog when announcing my Badge gift, but I'll just assume she <3's both blogs equally, so I'm putting it on each one!

Who shall I pass the badge on to? I share it with Lotus because she's hillarious & witty & Melissa because she feeds her children gingerbread houses for breakfast. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

I love 'em both equally. I was just mixin' it up to make it interesting! hahaha

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

What a sweetheart you are! Thank you so much for loving my blog. I raelly appreciate you taking the time to give me this. :-)