Thursday, February 14, 2008
This Friday Fill-In is answered by Jeff...and now you know my awesome Hubby just a little better!! Friday Fill-In=sentences with blanks to fill in with your first thoughts. Jeff's anwers are in italics!
1. Snowdrops are not real. What's a snowdrop?
2. I'm going to answer your next question.
3. Star Wars...duh duh duh...Star Wars...is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and I'm done!
5. Home is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that family is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Saturday eating, tomorrow my plans include eating and Sunday, I want to puke!