Monday, January 28, 2008

Brain Droppings

I've left some other Brain Droppings at Reese's Homeschool Blog, so check out what's over there once you finish here.


Brain droppings, you ask? Random stuff I forgot to post last week. Some weeks I'm really good at keeping up with all the pictures & stories. Other weeks, I have Bloggy things to catch up on. Thanks for "dropping" by!


Happy Daddy...smile for the camera!

I love winter time when the birds visit the feeders constantly. This was yesterday. Today the feeders are blowing completely horizontal....we are having some serious wind issues. I've had three pots broken, the clock outside blew off the wall, & the pile of leaves in the driveway is monstrous.


Q: What happens when you leave a 4 year old with a soap bottle & a whirlpool tub?

A: Some seriously clean fun!

No comments: