Sunday, April 01, 2007

The perfect weekend....

First, I think Jessie's fashion statement is quite unique. I hope she'll wear the pants to school Monday...I know she'd be a hit! Second, we found out that Jessie made the school soccer team. Yay Jess! That makes volleyball, basketball, choir, archery, track & field, and now soccer. Does this girl ever rest?!? She wanted to try out for cheerleader and football too, but Denise had to say no to those :)
A BIG chocolate bunny from Jessie, Austen, & Denise....ears first! That's my boy!

A quick snapshot of Austen. I must have just made cookies, because that always brings him to the kitchen....


Wearing pants on your head is great fun!

We baked our first loaf of bread from scratch. It was a good recipe from Family Fun magazine & the finished product was actually edible! Searching for a high-protein bread recipe we can make for Daddy...

Yes, it's morning and I'm beautiful....you'll just have to look past that. Ugh! It's only fair though...I post plenty of goofy pictures of every other family member on here, so I can post one of me now and then. Reese took this picture of me. It was a fun surprise birthday present from the best neighbor/friend in the world! :) Tammy's family has a tradition where you get fun little gifts every day of your "birthday month" all the way up to your birthday day. Today's basket was full of fun Mommy treats...what fun!

No comments: