Monday, September 04, 2006

Major Bummer!

Reese got this great kite for his birthday way back in June, & he's been waiting SO patiently for a good, windy day to fly it. As the storms were rolling in Friday, the breeze was really kicking up so Reese helped me put together the kite & we were good to go! Well...that's what we thought...

Daddy decided the design of the kite was flawed, because it just would not catch any of the gusty wind. Reese became quite frustrated, and in the end, kicked the kite, said "I don't like it!", and that was that. I can't say I blame him...it was plenty windy for a good kite flying session...

So Daddy was the Great Re-Focuser (is that a word?) and took us all on a golf cart ride to make life better again. And...no, Reese wasn't riding on the back of the golf cart by himself :) I sit back there with him, using my ninja-like grip to make sure he stays in the cart with us!

No comments: