Friday, September 08, 2006

GrapeFest 2006



Reese & Mommy spent the day at GrapeFest...an outdoor festival & wine event in Grapevine, TX. My first big surprise was that admission was FREE (love that!), and the next big surprise was the David Chicken concert. My friend Vanessa sent an email yesterday telling me the concert time, & we decided to head out there despite needing a nap.

At one point, David Chicken calls for children to come on stage & dance with him, and wouldn't you know it...Mr. Fearless Reese wants to go. Lovely...Mommy does not like to get on stage & be silly, but I sucked up my intimidation & we ran up to the stage. I'm glad we did, because Reese loved it. It was so cute to see him dancing along...

We had a big time with rides, the petting zoo, playing in the sandbox, listening to lots of live music, buying Grammie a Christmas present (shhhh!), & trying not to get too hot. We can't wait for GrapeFest again next year!

No comments: