Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hard At Work

Another treasure I brought home from Grammie's house was this antique desk. I fondly remember sitting at this desk when I was little...working hard at my tasks. Now I can share this desk with Reese...Grammie had saved it all these years for me. I can't tell you how special it is to see him sitting at my old desk. I don't know the age of this desk, but it's got a little hole (where Reese has his washrag stuffed currently) that is made to hold an ink pot for dipping your pen. So this desk has been around quite some time! It's even got a sticker on the front from one of the NASA Apollo missions...GGPa worked for NASA & would always send us neat NASA things. Guess I thought this sticker belonged on my desk! As far as the grip on his pen...we're working on proper writing positions...but sometimes Reese wins :)

No comments: