Friday, July 14, 2006

A random thought....


Jessie & I went for our "get ready for vacation pedicure" today...and while the gal is using the little pumice stone to remove the rough spots on my feet, I notice she is rubbing considerably longer than Jessie's gal rubbed her feet. OK, so I have rougher feet I guess. Then she pulls out the little razor-scraper thing (with a new blade!) and starts razoring away the calluses . OK, so I have some stubborn calluses I guess. Then I hear "wrrrrrrr" and look down & the gal has brought over a MINI DRILL with a sand-paper type bit on the end...and proceeds to sand away my calluses . At what point are one's calluses out of control? Would the need for SANDPAPER qualify? If so, I need to sweet talk Jeff a bit more & get more frequent pedicures. WRRRRRRRR.......

**I'll let you guess if these are my feet or not**

No comments: