Thursday, June 15, 2006

Well, I've decided to start the Williams blog for a few reasons. Jeff gave me an amazing camera for my birthday this year, and it's just the right size to tuck in my pocket & take everywhere...so I have tons of pictures to share. It will be much easier for family & friends to visit this site at their leisure instead of having to sort through all of the pictures I constantly email. :)

I also love the idea of commenting on the pictures, becuase there's usually some funny story behind them. This picture is from the Tour 18 Clubhouse. We took a golf cart ride to check it out, & had snacks on the patio while we watched the golfers hit their balls into the pond. Other than the $3 bottles of pop, it's not a bad deal to have right in the neighborhood!

This will be a work in progress, but check back often, because I'll be adding things frequently. So....we're officially Bloggers now....here we go!

No comments: